AJC New England Regional Office
Global News RSS
Five Reasons the Paris Conference Failed
As should have been crystal-clear by now, the Palestinians have avoided the only place where an agreement can be reached - the bargaining table with the Israelis.
Dear French Foreign Minister Ayrault
The inevitable should not be more dead-end international gatherings, but rather face-to-face Israeli-Palestinian talks. When everyone wakes up to that stark reality, perhaps a two-state accord can be expedited.
Paris 'peace' conference shapes up as another misfire
Netanyahu has offered innumerable times to meet with Abbas anywhere, any time, with no preconditions. If only the international community would shift gears and put its weight behind that idea.
Local Ideas RSS
- Civility in A Time of Turmoil
- Don't miss AJC New England Director Rob Leikind's op-ed featured in Shalom Magazine's December issue.
- AJC New England Announces Gov. Deval Patrick Is First recipient of 2016 Co-Existence Award
- AJC New England will honor former Governor Deval Patrick with its inaugural Co-Existence Award at its Annual Celebration on Monday, November 14, from 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM at The Artists for Humanity Epicenter in Boston.
- AJC New England Urges Dialogue on Difficult Issues
- AJC is committed to advancing interreligious cooperation and understanding among our diverse faith communities.
- AJC Boston is now AJC New England!
It's official...we have changed our name to AJC New England!
Get Email Updates
Receive the latest global Jewish advocacy news from AJC New England.
- January 29, 2017
- AJC New England, the Consulates of Israel and Italy, and BU Collaborate for EU Holocaust Remembrance
- February 1, 2017
- February 15, 2017
- Global Advocacy Fellowship Application Deadline
- March 19, 2017
- AJC New England 18th Annual Diplomats Seder
AJC Global Forum 2017
Phone: (617) 457-8700